9.25.2009

Prouser Update

I realize that it's been ages since I've made a post on this site....and I do feel guilty for it.  I think my Facebook posts have sort of taken the place of my clubprouser blog, but I've been getting requests to keep this up from loyal blog readers so I'm going to try my best to be better at it.  

Lexi is now 2 and 1/2 and has grown up so much over the past six months.  You can now have real conversations with her.  She's discovered humor.  She tests constantly.  And she's now sleeping in her big girl bed in her big girl room.  She's made great strides.   

One thing that has never been posted on this blog is the fact that we are now expecting baby #2, a boy, who we plan to name Dillon Michael Prouser.  He's officially due on December 26th, 2009, but due to a placenta previa condition, which has not yet corrected itself, he will likely be delivered by C-section the first week of December.  We are all looking forward for baby Dillon's arrival.  Lexi wants to kiss, rub and listen to my tummy all the time and does seem to understand that she's going to be a big sister.  She seems very excited about it too.  I am of course a bit worried about her being jealous of him, but I'm hoping that she gets over that quickly.  We'll soon see.  I'm 26 weeks tomorrow, which means only 10 more weeks till my c-section, if that proves to be the way he chooses to enter the world!  

Lexi begins her first ballet class tomorrow.  It's called Tiny Tutus and its only for two year olds.  She's super excited about it and so am I!  I will be bombarding you with photos and videos for certain!  

I've discovered children's consignment sales and love, love, love them!  Trisha and I went to one today and I scored for baby Dillon.  They are so much fun!  I'm not sure I'll ever be the same.  :-)  
It's the second wave of babies phase of our friends group.  We all seem to be pregnant again.  Trisha is having a baby girl on October 30th.  Molly is due with her second in March, I'm due with my second in December and my sister in law is due with her first in a few weeks.  Lots to look forward to over the coming months!  I cannot wait for maternity leave!  I'm so ready for it!  
I'll post more after Lexi's ballet class tomorrow.  Until then, bye, bye.

2 comments:

Nana said...

How fun to see you are back in business!!!

rebecca said...

Oooohhhh yes! Please do keep them coming!