10.14.2008

I Scream for Ice Cream!

On Saturday we met Molly and Adrian in Washington Park to have some family fall portraits taken. I was hoping to surprise my mom with some family heirlooms but then gave in and told her because I knew she'd be very angry with me if I hadn't. After MUCH coaxing I got her to agree to go. She's not the fondest of having her photo taken. Unfortunately Lexi wasn't having it either. She was horribly uncooperative and from what I can recall I don't believe she smiled for one single shot. Oh well, kids will be kids.
Since we were so close to the zoo we decided to make a day of it. I used the handy dandy season pass that Nana got us to get my mom, Bill. Lexi and myself in to the zoo and we had a really nice time. Lexi was in much better spirits at the zoo and she seemed to really enjoy the animals this time around.
At about 2pm though she was fading and fast. She caught a glimpse of another child eating and ice cream cone and that was it! She HAD to have one of her own. Grandma of course jumped at the chance to spoil her so after several minutes of crying, whining and wailing while waiting in line to get her own cone when she got hers she was in complete ice cream bliss. The following photos are what ensued....



Posted by Picasa

No comments: