10.14.2008

The Pumpkin Patch!

Grandma Rochelle and Grandpa Bill were just here for a visit. They left yesterday and were here for a total 5 days. We had a grand 'ol time. Lexi was a fun loving, free spirited little ham and we all got along famously. On one of our outings Lexi, my mom, Bill and I took a trip to the local pumpkin patch in the farmland of Sherwood. It was a great little place and the sun was shining bright. Lexi loved holding, sitting on and carrying the pumpkins and I of course got my much needed photo fix. I've been a bit behind these past couple of weeks.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice that Froggie got to go as well! Much cuter than the shots last year when we put her in the pumpkin bin at the farm!

rebecca said...

I love that she carries Froggie everywhere, I am kindof sad that Nikolas doesn't carry his "kiki" around as much. Sniff, he's growing up....