1.04.2009

Shaelyn, Lexi and Aurelia

Yesterday Seth, Lexi and I went to Bridgeport to meet Seth's best friend Carey, his wife Tasha and his two girls, Shaelyn and Aurelia. They were in town for a few days from Aberdeen, Washington so we thought we'd all meet up for a visit.

Here's Lexi sitting on one of the stools at Pete's coffee waiting for her friends to arrive.
They were so excited to see each other. I snapped this shot only minutes after they got there. It's one of the cutest shots I've ever captured I think. Shaelyn just turned 5 years old a few weeks ago. Seth is Shaelyn's god father.
And here's Lexi and Aurelia. Aurelia is 5 months older than Lexi and again looks like she's half a head taller than her. I suppose over the next 5 months Lexi will be in store for a a significant amount of growth. We'll see. Right now she has her daddy's short legs. :-)
The three girls. Aren't they sweet? Now that Carey and Tasha are within a few hours from us I can envision these three becoming very close over the years.

No comments: