8.23.2008

Lexi Update

It's been a while since I've posted. Nothing too terribly exciting has happened in the past couple of weeks but Lexi has reached some new milestones....of course. She's now answering "yes" and "no" to questions in the proper context, which is wonderful. She's also very proud of herself when she accomplishes something and claps her hands and says "yay" with a big smile on her face. It's very cute. She's also very much into hats right now, which makes me VERY happy. I can't wait to dress her up in adorable head pieces this coming winter. How fun will that be??? Having a little girl is the best!!! Here are some cute photos of her taken over the past week and a half.

Lexi's great auntie Laurie came out from New Jersey for a visit last week and they shared some special moments.Lexi cuddling with her beloved froggie whom she has named "Big". She and Big are inseparable.

The past few weeks I've been experimenting with different headbands. She used to not let me put headbands in her hair but now she tolerates them and I think they look adorable on her.

And here's one of her cute hats. Like I said, I can hardly wait for the weather to change. :-)

More headband action.....our fifties baby.

She's loving crayons these days too. A budding artist perhaps???

No comments: