12.14.2008

Visit from LIttle Genny

One of my dear childhood friends, Genny, was in town a few weeks ago and she came over for a visit. It was so nice to see her. I hadn't seen her in about 5 years. Genny and I have been friends since I was 9 years old and we've managed to stay in touch despite our distance. Genny is quite the adventurous free spirit. She works all summer long at Yosemite to save enough money to travel the world during the fall and winter months. This winter she is spending the time sailing around the Atlantic and Caribbean oceans in a large sailboat. She truly amazes me with her bravery and adaptability. She's a special person and I'm so glad we are friends.

This was obviously the first time Genny has met Lexi Lu. It was close to Lexi's bedtime when Genny arrived so she wasn't in the best of moods. But there were periods of fun and cuteness.

Lexi showing Genny her hat....over and over again.

Okay Genny....now YOU have to wear one!

Silly faces!

And kisses...........

1 comment:

jenny said...

Hey, look the Lorne St. Girls! :) You both look beautiful. Looks like you had a nice visit!