12.14.2008

Zoo LIghts

Auntie Rachel, Nana and I took Lexi to the zoo lights on the first night of opening. It was a mad house and we had to wait in line for about an hour before we could get on the 10 min train ride. But Lexi really seemed to enjoy it....and that's all that matters.

Trying to entertain a 20 month old for an hour while waiting in line is no small feat. Thankfully Auntie Rachel had a lollypop in her purse which kept Lexi busy for about 15 mins. Then we each took turns walking around with her to pass the time.


I decided to buy Lexi a light up snowman to hold her attention while we rode on the train. This is a toy I always wished my parents would buy me when I was little but never would. Isn't if funny what you remember? That light up toy seemed to work rather well....but the flashing was a bit dizzying.


It was a really nice night and it was great to spend so much time with Auntie Rachel. It's a treat when we get her all to ourselves!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: