7.28.2008

Lexi's Lexicon at 16 Months

Seth and I were brainstorming today about how many words Lexi is saying now. Lately she's seems to be picking up several words a week. Since I am terrible about keeping a baby book I thought I would just post them on the blog. Not only will our blog serve to keep people informed, but it will also serve to memorialize Lexi's milestones.

(Disclaimer: We totally understand if most readers do not find these type of posts interesting. Please feel free to ignore them if you wish. These posts will serve mostly as reference guides for Seth and I.)

Lexi's list of words as of 7/28/08:

Penny P
Apple "Ah-pull"
Airplane "Eh-pane"
Home "Uh-om"
Uh oh
This "Dis"
That "Dat"
Yes
Pool
Ball
Bubble "Ba-bull"
Move "Moo"
Hat "Hut"
Mama
Dada
Nana
Bop
Barney "Bah-ni"
Dee
May May
Juice "Jis"
Pee Pee
Icky "Eee-key"
Cheese "Chis"
No
Mine
Hi
Bye bye
Up
Down "Dow"
Dog
Sneeze "Snees"
Balloon "Ba-woon"
Big
Duck "Dut"
Truck "Tut"
Please "Peese"
All done
Butterfly "Ba-wer-fy"
Mommy
Daddy
Help "Hep"
Ka ka
Night Night "Ny Ny"
Whoa
Hot "Hut"
Cold "Co"
More "Mo"
Noodle
Bath "Baf"
Cookie
Baba
Peach "Peet"
Open
Light "ot"
Two "Tee-oo"
I
In
Baby
Tank top "Tae tup"
Nice
Egg
Go
Eitan


Total Words (that we can think of) = 62

1 comment:

rebecca said...

I must be a mama as I actually read every single one. I LOVE the way she says butterfly, SOooo Cute!! I kept a running log of Nik's words until around 20 months, but then he began speaking too many words so i decided that was enough.