9.07.2008

And Baby Makes Five!

My best friend Jenny just gave birth to her 3rd child on Friday.  She already has a 5 year old son, Nathan, and a 2 year old daughter, Ella.  Given that they already have one of each, this time around she and her husband, John, decided to be surprised about the gender.  I am personally astonished that Jenny held out through the entire pregnancy.  Jenny is NOT one to be patient! I thought for sure that she would change her mind or try to pry it out of the doctor when John wasn't around.  But nope, she did it!  I'm so proud of her!  I don't think I could have done it being the totally impatient super planner that I am.  Anyhow, I bet you're all totally curious to know what she had, right?  Well, it was a BOY!  He was 8lbs even and 20.5 inches long.  His name is Owen Thomas and mom and baby are doing great.  They get to go home from the hospital tomorrow and will be welcomed by daddy, two very excited siblings and Grandma Val   Congratulations to the Brokaw Family!  We can't wait to meet the new addition....in the meantime, please send pictures!!!  Love you guys!!!

No comments: