9.28.2008

Another Day at the Park

Today was a very nice, relaxing family day. We spent the morning pretty much just lazing around but by about 2pm I started getting an itch to go somewhere so we headed out for a really super duper cool park over by Tigard High School which I've driven by a million times and have been wanting to take Lexi there. This is the type of park that I wish would have existed when I was a child. It's really THAT cool. Lexi enjoyed it there today, but I think she'll enjoy it even more when she gets a little older.

Today was another gorgeous day with temperatures in the 80's and it was just nice to be outside. Lexi had fun, Penny got to play chase with a golden retriever and Seth, Lexi and I then dined outdoors at the classy establishment, Baja Fresh. It was a lovely day.

I love this shot. It perfectly captures Lexi's thrill when Daddy jumped off the play structure. So cute.
Parched Lexi Lu enjoying a refreshing cup of juice. Look mom, no hands!
Lexi kissing the moo cow.
This photo just cracks me up....her mop head, the marching stance, froggie dangling at her side and the serious look on her face. She looks so determined. I think she needs another haircut.

No comments: