9.14.2008

Fountain Fun

Seth had to work today so Lexi and I galavanted around town on our own today. It was a gorgeous day here and a bit on the hot side so I thought I had better take advantage of this summer day as there will not be many left this year. So we headed out to the Lake Oswego fountain. Lexi, being the water baby that she is, loved it of course.

Lexi was the only child there for quite some time which was nice because I got to photgraph her with no one in the background. Very cool!

Lexi running through the water with a funny and determined look on her face.
I simply LOVE this shot! I love the way the camera focused on the stream of water and all the water droplets in the air, yet a figure of Lexi remains in the background. I think I'm going to sign up for digital photography classes this winter. I would LOVE to learn how to take more creative and original photos....and I already have my subject!!!

No comments: