6.08.2008

Barney Makes Me Dance!!

One thing that has been proven to me over and over again since becoming a mom is the fact that I should never say never. When I was pregnant I was so idealistic and swore that I would never let Lexi watch TV until after the age of two. Well....then I realized that was a bit unrealistic because with me working full time it's impossible to always be in control of her environment. Lexi is exposed to cartoons at her babysitters house and to be perfrectly honest I'm kind of glad that she is because otherwise I would never have known just how happy Barney makes her. The other day Seth and I let her watch a Barney video and the result was seriously one of the cutest things we have ever seen! And the best part is we got it all on video. I've uploaded the new "Barney Makes Me Dance" video to youtube and you can view it at the top of our blog. Check it out. It's adorable. Also, here are some still images of her enjoying the song and dance of Barney and Baby Bop. :-)



1 comment:

rebecca said...

Yes, we were pretty unrealistic when we were kidless. I remember saying, "My kids will never watch Barney!" and, now, I must admit, NIk has watched a few Barney shows. Lucky for me he would rather watch Winnie the Pooh, which is much more enjoyable for me. I mean, if i am subject to a kid show, Pooh would be one of my first choices.