11.12.2008

I Apologize


I know I've been a bit behind on my blog posts lately and for that I apologize.  It's not that I haven't been taking photos, because I certainly have.  I plan to do 4 new posts over the next several days.....so stay tuned!  

As most of you know.....I have embarked upon a new business endeavor....BABY HAIR CLIPS!!!  I have been working diligently over the past couple of weeks trying to get this small side business off the ground and have been taken aback by how much time it has taken me to get everything together.  Making the product is one thing, but then there is all the computer stuff like listing the items and making sure the posts show up in search engines, etc.  It's been quite a chore.  My first week has produced 10 orders (to 4 different people) so I'm off to a slow start.  I'm hoping in time this will become more promising.  My next order of business is to get my stuff into some consignment shops and local baby boutiques.  I'll keep you posted on how things go.  If you're interested in looking at the items I've made thus far check out my ebay store at the following link:  http://stores.ebay.com/Lexis-Luvleez

Much love to you all!

The Prouser Clan

Email Classification: KeyCorp Public
   ******************************************************************************* This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the  Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.  127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114 *******************************************************************************   If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key  send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the  SUBJECT line. 

No comments: