11.29.2008

Lexi Visits Mommy's Work...Again

Last week when Nana was watching Lexi the two of them were downtown....and Nana was nice enough to think about bringing Lexi to my work for a visit. As you might imagine my coworkers are always begging me to bring her in, but it's really not all that convenient to do so, so when Nana offered I was really excited.
Lexi is going through this weird shy stage right now. She's never been a shy child, but at my work she wanted me to hold her and whenever anyone can to say hi to her she would bury her head in my neck. I had never seen her do that before. I guess we've entered yet another stage. After about 10 minutes and my coworker Patrick giving her a ball to play with, she opened up and returned to her affable self.
She loves sitting in my work chair and looking around my office. This time she looked at all the photos and pointed out who was in each picture. She even remembered Jaya and Dee from her former babysitter's house. I was shocked!
Cheeky monkey!!!

I had a box of Crispix cereal in my office which she devoured during her visit.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: