11.16.2008

Potty Training!

So....we're starting to think about potty training. Right now Lexi is interested in sitting on her potty chair and seems to get excited about pulling down her pants and trying, but has not yet produced any real results. She does put some effort into it though....so much so that you can hear her tooting. :-) I'm sure she's going to hate me when she gets old enough to look back on these posts. :-)
This was the weekend before the election and Seth and I took Lexi out to run some errands. We of course decked her out in her "Vote for my Better Tomorrow" t-shirt complete with and Obama/Biden sticker on the back. How could we not?
This photo cracks me up! Lexi on the potty with her boa and a sultry look on her face. Hilarious!

2 comments:

rebecca said...

I love potty training pictures! You are right, Lexi looks hilarious with the feather boa and the sultry look on her face, all while sitting on the potty. Too funny:)

Anonymous said...

Her expression is priceless, cracked me up! Yes the potting training... we are slllooowwlly trying that too.
Adrian