11.16.2008

Pasta Marinara a la Duck

Okay...so I admit it...I am a bit anal when it comes to Lexi getting her clothes dirty. I am especially anal when it comes to stains. I just want to keep her clothes looking nice for as long as possible, what's wrong with that? :-)
Anyhow...Lexi is going through a phase where she refuses to wear a bib and we were having pasta for dinner. That is a recipe for disaster! So I convinced her that it would be really cool to wear mommy's U of O t-shirt while she was eating. She loved it! Now every time she sees a t-shirt she gets all excited and says "tee shit" and wants to put it on. I'm not sure that was the best thing to teach her. :-)
Mmmmmm......good!
Don't you love the sticker on her face? It really adds to the whole package, doesn't it?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Clubprouser said...

Has anyone noticed that Lexi holds her utensil in one hand but eats with the fingers of her other hand? SO cute! Nana