11.16.2008

President Obama!

We cannot even begin to tell you just how ecstatic we are about Obama winning the election. We are still floating on cloud 9! Nothing better could have happened for this country.
On election night Seth and I went to his parents house to watch the results. They had some of their friends over and we all celebrated. Here's a great photo of the group (with MSNBC in the background) just after Obama's win was announced. That was SUCH an awesome night!
Seth and I have been on the Obama bandwagon since the VERY beginning. In fact....we attended one of the first Obama rallies here in Portland on September 9th, 2007 when Lexi was only 6 months old. Seth actually shook his hand at this event and I remember us saying back then...."wouldn't it be cool if you could say that you once shook the president's hand?". Well, now he CAN actually say that! Pretty cool stuff!
Unfortunately I was unable to get a photo of he and Seth because there were too many people in the way....but I did get pretty close as you could see.
I LOVE Oregon! It's the BEST state in the union!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: